HCM provides an array of fund administration services:
- Maintenance of the general ledger in accordance with IFRS
- Calculation of income and expenses
- Recording of receipts, payment confirmations and other supporting documents.
Net Asset Value (NAV) Calculation
- Calculations of the NAV in accordance with internal rules of the Fund
- Reconciliation of asset and cash positions
- Calculation of management and performance fees
- Reporting to the Investment Manager and Board of Directors.
Transfer Agency Services
- Execution of KYC/AML procedures on investors
- Maintenance of the share register
- Processing of any requests for transfers, subscriptions, and redemptions of units.
- Creating and reviewing AML procedures.
- Conducting AML reviews and identifying deficiencies.
- Performing due diligence on potential investors and counterparties.
- Preparation of the Fund Manager’s annual AML report and the AML Monthly Prevention Statement.
- Preparation and submission of reports to local regulators.
- Preparation of the necessary reports to the fund’s Board of Directors.
- Handle queries relating to regulatory compliance issues.
- Reviewing the Internal Procedures Manuals, the Subscription/Redemption Forms, and the Fund’s Client Acceptance Policy.
- Conducting compliance reviews and identifying deficiencies.
Middle & Back Office Services
- Liaising with the depositary and the regulator where necessary.