The use of Fund Management services is an efficient solution for gaining access to the European markets, through a fully compliant fund management company without the need for funds to establish their own fund management company.
Funds using this service benefit from the efficiencies provided by the existing structure in terms of sharing costs, middle and back-office operations.
A fund management platform can provide the following benefits:
- Partnerships and better pricing with prime depositaries, leading auditors and legal consultants, and other leading professional services firms.
- Fast authorization and set-up of a new structure.
- Independent, stand-alone “identity” available for funds.
- Specialized services required for servicing the specific investment policies of every sub-fund.
- Outsourcing responsibility of the overall regulatory and compliance requirements of the funds, allowing the fund manager to focus on risk and portfolio management.
- Qualification of the funds for EU passporting.